Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] Insyde Bios Advanced Menu (Request) New download link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I got a gigabyte Q1585N notebook and I want to have advanced menus. I looked lots of web sites but i couldn't find the solution. So this is my Bios and a picture...

Bios: Bios Download

Only Bios

the web site of notebook

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=3364#bios

And picture

[Image: 20110829034.jpg]

one more picture

[Image: 20110829035.jpg]

I hope you will drive me crazy Big Grin
I couldn't wait anymore Big Grin and I decided to try this on my own. I'm a advanced pc user but, this will be my first bios mod. So, I opened my bios with EZH2O, but I don't kow what to do now??? Help me..
I couldn't find any guide about using EZH2O and I tried to understant this app. Finally I got what I need to do at the Setup Menu, but Is I only need is EZH2O ? Is any other files needed??

PLS HELP, it is emergency Big Grin

bump: When I try to patch in setup menu. EZH2O crashes. This made me angry. Any solution ??

bump: I dedided not to do this on my own, because the ezh2o is not working properly. Waiting for your mods.
Uploading test file for you, check in second HERE of my signature. I wait your reply, and screenshots.
Thank you very much, I'll try this within one hour and I will feedback here.

Bump: Thank you again, but the mod didn't work properly. I saw onlu a few more option. These are the pictures. As you can see this is buggy. I hoped to see all the advanced menus but there was no advanced menu in fact.

[Image: vlc2011083018254129we.jpg]
[Image: vlc2011083018254295.jpg]
[Image: vlc2011083018254434.jpg]
[Image: vlc2011083018254538.jpg]
[Image: vlc2011083018254711.jpg]
[Image: vlc2011083018254821.jpg]

Ok, uploading now another mod, test it and tell me please.
the file names were the same but i found which one is new. I will feedback within 30 min

Bump: Sorry man, there is still no advanced menus. Beside windows 7 crashed at the boot screen at the first boot time. pressed power button for 5 seconds and opened again, pc opened.

The same with the previous one. Only the menu names are correct.

When I look to the features to my bios with ezh2o, I see lots of stuff in my bios.

[Image: manyonbios.jpg]

As you can see the scrool, there are many many of option in the bios.

But when I try to patch in ezh2o, the app always crashes. So, I needed your help.
camiloml, I found a big bug at the latest modded bios. I changed a few thing, I saved and quitted. But after boot, the bios turned into defaults settings. I tried again and it didn't saved again.

Bump: At the previous one (All menus are main), I was able to save and quite but the new opened features weren't working.

Bump: Did you give up from my bios or are you still working on it? Your second feedback was very quick, but this was long. Ok, you are a human, not a machine of bios modding, but just let me know.

And can you delete the buggy bios' from mediafire?
Oh man did you forget me Big Grin I think my bios is a little bit different from other bios'. I am very curious about your work. Can you write how the new modding is going on??
sorry, had no time yet to mod yours again.
Pages: 1 2 3