Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: help.bios crash. need a crisis disk clevo x7200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have taken following steps:
1) I wanted in the beginning flash original bios Sager (1.01.11/EC 1.00.07SA2) and flash ONLY 1.00.07SA2, and flash itself 1.01.11/EC have forgotten ((((
2) further I flash Clevo x7200 SagerBIOS_728BV111S MOD.rar (Clevo x7200 SagerBIOS_728BV111S MOD.rar)
3) the first start transits unsuccessfully (it is loaded nothing), we ungear, we include, has started to boot, we enter login and the password on the login account and a notebook hangs up! After it is made too most, there is a color picture, as a result a notebook starts to hang up in windows. Make decision to stitch it anew but on original bios clevo x7200.
4) I Begin Flash EC/KBC V 1.00.07 (X72_1107.zip,
It is successfully fulfilled Step1,
But on Step2 the notebook hangs up ((((!!!!!!! At constant peep (beep). After that the notebook turnes on only with the black screen and further loading doesn't go. What to do? Who will help??? Whether is any at this notebook recovery mode?

To me it is necessary specially for clevo x7200 crisis disk. At somebody it is?and instruction for him.
upppp