Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: New Members Say Hi Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello everyone.

So happy to have found you!  Smile
Hey there. Quite an interesting site you have here. Have been learning alot and looking forward collaborating into solving some of the toughest questions I see in the threads
Hey everybody!
Hi, I'm a student and hope I could contribute in some way to the forum.
Nice to meet you all.
Hi everyone.
Long life for all of you!
Hello,
Thank you for accepting my application hope to resurrect my BIOS on my board

Sent from my BBD100-1 using Tapatalk
Hello

I've joined the Forums last month, but I've come across the Bios-Mods a few times over the years.

Usually fumbling through and fixing things through tutorials, but not really understanding everything ....I'm slowly learning through doing. I learned software development and am not too fit on electronics. But I try to FixAllThings,
or implementing coreboot on a Chromebook to run Linux, flashing a custom ROM to run a different processor on my desktop.

I hope to learn and fill in some of my many blanks   ....and fix my hardware when I mess up while tinkering Big Grin

Vamos ver
Hello everyone.
Thank you for being here!
I hope to contribute despite the little experience
I want to be able to free wifi from my E430 card
Long live all of you!
Hi I'm glad to be a new member here, wish I knew of this forum years ago, it's so cool and lucky to have so many generous people all in one place.
Happy to be a member! got my CH341a today, and looking forward to dumping some old bios's and repair some boards with damaged ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16