Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1000 (AMD) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes, the only partition you should see in Disk management is the windows one, and maybe a 100 mb partition to boot the system if it's win7.
yep, thats all i got Wink
I'm sorry, if the IDs exchange didn't work then i don't know what is happening with this bios. Sad

Do you know which of the 3 bins included in the flasher is your bios?
just my luck that i get stuck with an un-mobbale bios, lol Smile

i havent got a clue which .bin is used,,,, how would i find out?
Maybe entering bios setup and by bios model number or any of the model number you can see
right, ive been looking and cant find anything relevant that remotely resembles the 3 .bin files.
got to admit, this bios thing is getting bloody annoying now (starting to detest HP)

will understand if you want to give up with it, ive wasted enough of your time

if you can give me a quick tutorial, ill have a go at modding all 3,,, would that work, lol ??? :-S
Tutorial is real simple, unpack bios by andy's tool look for the PCI id in each of the unpacked modules using PilotEdit lite for example and then dissasemble the modules that matches the PCI id to see if you find the ASM code that goes throw the whitelist checking the IDs and modify the code to always think it matched an ID.

Then with Hex Editor patch the modules with the correct code and let Andy's tool recompress the bios. Easy Smile
I better think if you can use the old nonwhitelisted bios you will save lot of headaches Wink
Go and download last attempt Wink Good luck!
im gonna try very hard not to swear, needless to say it didnt work.

think a strongly worded email to HP is in order.

thank you so much for trying Smile
I'm uploading last desperate try, in un min available in folder. Wink Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5