Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Test] Hp pavilion DV6-3100SS ATH2/P340 removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally i flashed the bios and boot perfectly, change the wifi card, but still the same error , reboot the laptop and never wake up again, the Bloq mayus (capital letters button) shine 2 times then 2 and then 1 and the computer reboots but anything apears in the screen

what can i do??? i just reboot after the error of the whitelist appears please help !

EDIT: After removing the cell of the motherboard and starting again , appears this
The CMOS checksum is invalid.
The CMOS will be reset to the default configuration and will be rebooted.
Please check your BIOS Setup options to see if they changed.
CMOS Reset (502)
ENTER - Reboot the system
Press enter and flas original bios.
The original bios? you mean the original bios version ? or the last version but without your mod ? , and how can i flash the bios if the display is black when i press enter? i cant make nothing after pressing enter
Try to flash las unmodded version using recovery method.
where could i find that recovery method? i searched in google and found nothing
Format usb stick fat32, create HEWLETT-PACKARD folder on root, into it create BIOS folder, and into it another one named Current

Then take original bios and open with winrar, extract the file 01xxxx.bin into the Current folder

Power off notebook, remove battery and AC charger, insert the usb sitck, press and hold Win+b keys and connect ac charger and power on while the keys are pressed.

Wait a couple of minutes and notebook should flash the bios and rebbot.
Pages: 1 2