Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Test, se20v130 [Merged, fbdude & rockystar] toshiba e205 bios mod request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanna see if i could get as many options as possible - and i really want to be able to choose between discrete graphics and integraded graphics

I attached my fd file

Thanks
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
(09-11-2011, 01:33 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663 - there is the link - it is under the BIOS catagory - this is for my E205
was wondering if you ever got the modded bios. I have an e205 s1980 and really need to be able to select discrete graphics instead of switchable.
Hi,

I am a graphic designer and desperately need two features to work in my bios.

A) The option to chose discrete graphics or integrated graphics,this is the most important...
B) Efi boot so i can boot windows installer from efi

those are the most important however anything beyond that is also a plus.

Thank You so very much and any help is very appreciated Smile

the link to my bios download is

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663#

and here are my screenshots from right now.

[Image: boot.jpg]
[Image: systemConfig.jpg]
[Image: advanced.jpg]
[Image: powerManag.jpg]
[Image: security.jpg]
anyone???
The bios screenshots would help me a lot, why almost no one posts them?? hmmmm did i forgot to ask for them in the sticky thread where i explain how this thing goes? No, then maybe ppl doesn't read the stickys... YES!!!

Jokes apart, post screenshots i need to see what is already visible and what is hidden not to mess the setup.
Hi,

i will give it a try and let you know. I had bios pics up until yesterday now im having issues with me server. I can however dropbox them to you if you like and it would help. thats why at the bottom of my request it says [image]bios.jpg[image] etc...the links are down now sorry were working till last night.
Don't worry, i saw your screenshots, test the bios and tell me Wink
Pages: 1 2