Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: toshiba satellite A215-S5802 laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do you see the ADVANCED tab in the setup utility !
yes

Main Advanced Display Security Boot Exit
Here is the unlocked bios with alot of unlocked options .

[attachment=2791]

you will find new tab called MAIN ( there will be 2 tabs called MAIN ) and new cpu options like virtualization and c states .

try it and i will wait your reply .
(09-21-2011, 10:34 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the unlocked bios with alot of unlocked options .

you will find new tab called MAIN ( there will be 2 tabs called MAIN ) and new cpu options like virtualization and c states .

try it and i will wait your reply .

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin -------------------------------------------- Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

THANK YOU. the bios works fine, i did not even know there was so mush stuff in this bios.

WinkBlushBig GrinBlushWinkBig GrinWinkBig GrinShyRolleyesWinkBig GrinRolleyesWinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Thanks again.

please can you write a little text file on how you found and unlock so many stuff?
it's like bios god like skills.

BTW: THANKS AGAIN.

I will use this bios and ask someone from this bios to add the AHCI for my sata mode.

problem: i was just fooling around with my new bios and saw internal GFX (don't enable this), well i did and now i can't see anything on laptop lcd or external monitor.

I will try to do a cmos reset if i find the battery.

you are welcome here Smile
you can post a new request in the option rom request for this .
thanks for your feed back , the thread will be moved to unlocked section .
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
Pages: 1 2