Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS 1101hagg overclock with 2gb enable bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have an asus 1101hagg which with one ram module has a she setting thats enable overclock up to 30% with super hubrid in windows
here it how it looks with (she) in bios 1101 overck bios settings
i ve upgraded to 2gb ram and the overclock (she ) ability in bios is lost and also syuper hybrid wont pass 1.33ghz because in order to work it must detect overclok in bios
i include the bios in order to unlock restrictions in ram so i can use overclock with 2gb dimm

[attachment=2765]
(09-14-2011, 02:05 AM)forgotten Wrote: [ -> ]hi i have an asus 1101hagg which with one ram module has a she setting thats enable overclock up to 30% with super hubrid in windows
here it how it looks with (she) in bios 1101 overck bios settings
i ve upgraded to 2gb ram and the overclock (she ) ability in bios is lost and also syuper hybrid wont pass 1.33ghz because in order to work it must detect overclok in bios
i include the bios in order to unlock restrictions in ram so i can use overclock with 2gb dimm

i have also an asus eee pc 1101 ha_gg and cannot update the bios in order to update to 2gb ram memory!!!!!