Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus P5KPL-AM EPU - HP SLIC Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had to replace the board in my HP, And i have been a long time lurker here at the site just browsing because this stuff interests me. However i do not think i am ready to mod my own bios yet and would like if some one could help me out. And if you are feeling extra nice, maybe unlock any extra goddies that may be hidden? Big Grin

I just want to be able to install my windows 7 and have it think its all HP still.

Thanks ALOT!

Attached is the most current bios for my board.
(09-20-2011, 11:41 AM)Mr. X Wrote: [ -> ]I recently had to replace the board in my HP, And i have been a long time lurker here at the site just browsing because this stuff interests me. However i do not think i am ready to mod my own bios yet and would like if some one could help me out. And if you are feeling extra nice, maybe unlock any extra goddies that may be hidden? Big Grin

I just want to be able to install my windows 7 and have it think its all HP still.

Thanks ALOT!

mod http://rghost.ru/22382051
(09-20-2011, 12:00 PM)555LE Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2011, 11:41 AM)Mr. X Wrote: [ -> ]I recently had to replace the board in my HP, And i have been a long time lurker here at the site just browsing because this stuff interests me. However i do not think i am ready to mod my own bios yet and would like if some one could help me out. And if you are feeling extra nice, maybe unlock any extra goddies that may be hidden? Big Grin

Thanks ALOT!

mod http://rghost.ru/22382051
Wonderful! I will flash this as soon as i arrive home from work. I will let you knwo either way.

Thank you again!
THe bios works great, this thread can be closed now Smile