Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell N7010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-26-2011, 11:09 PM)Texan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 11:17 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .

plash17 isnt working either Sad

Just checking in Smile
(12-02-2011, 08:24 PM)Texan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 11:09 PM)Texan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 11:17 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .

plash17 isnt working either Sad

Just checking in Smile

Checking in one more time Smile
I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .
the mod will be ready today or tomorrow .
Thanks for your patience .
(12-10-2011, 06:55 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .

Hoping your studies are going well Smile
(12-16-2011, 05:18 PM)Texan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2011, 06:55 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .

Hoping your studies are going well Smile

Ok so can someone else do this? The only thing that appears to be needing changed is the version from A11 to A12 (or whatever) since I already have A11 installed.
Hello,
sorry to bother anyone, but did this issue ever get resolved? I'm the the exact problem as Texan, where I'm already on the A11 BIOS and therefore can't use any of the customs created by AHMED HOSSAM. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks a bunch!
(12-26-2011, 12:41 PM)tlyon1022 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
sorry to bother anyone, but did this issue ever get resolved? I'm the the exact problem as Texan, where I'm already on the A11 BIOS and therefore can't use any of the customs created by AHMED HOSSAM. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks a bunch!

Glad I am not the only one Smile

Ahmed PM'ed me I know he is busy, and if I knew how to change the version number on his last submission to A12 I would... hopefully someone will help or maybe Ahmed will get some time in the near future Smile
(12-29-2011, 12:28 PM)Texan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2011, 12:41 PM)tlyon1022 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Glad I am not the only one Smile

Ahmed PM'ed me I know he is busy, and if I knew how to change the version number on his last submission to A12 I would... hopefully someone will help or maybe Ahmed will get some time in the near future Smile

Keeping my fingers crossed Big Grin

I`m sorry for my late response , i think you all knew that i`m studying for my final exams which has started a week ago .
I have modified the phlash.ini file inside the flash utility attached here along with the modified bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?aawyqdvcflb1okj

Try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile
(12-29-2011, 05:19 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I`m sorry for my late response , i think you all knew that i`m studying for my final exams which has started a week ago .
I have modified the phlash.ini file inside the flash utility attached here along with the modified bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?aawyqdvcflb1okj

Try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile

No Problem, Texan and I both know you're busy Big Grin

phlash 16 and 17 are throwing "Flash Driver Interface Too Big" error, and I cant get WinPhlash to run. It throws error 1275- driver phlashnt.sys cant be loaded- check admin privileges . But I am an Admin, running Winphlash as an admin.

EDIT: I think we need an x64 bit capable version of winphlash... the one you packaged it with doesnt like 64 bit systems.

EDIT #2: WinPhlash 1.0.76.0 is happy with 64 bit, but it throws the same BIOS version error.

EDIT #3: Winphlashx64 1.0.76.0 just needs to be modified to not check the BIOS version and it should work. The 1.7.37.0 version doesn't look x64 compatible.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5