Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L750 & L755 (PSK1Wx, PSK2Yx & PSK30x) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey guys,

The Laptop:
Toshiba L750-1ME
PSK2YE
Toshiba Bios Update - LINK

And i already tested this one: LINK but gives me this error: "Insydeflash can not load this driver", Please close all the applications. If you are running this utility in Vista, please run as administrator."

Im using windows 8 Pro x64.
Thx for helping.
Due to problems with throttling and stuff i would like to disable EisT and the Speedstep Technology. I have a Toshiba L750 - PSK2YE
Bios: http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...140632.zip
If there is any Information missing, please let me know.
I am not used to Bios Modding and stuff, i tried to read through it, but i either have no clue or i am missing a few files...
Help would be appreciated...
With kind Regards,
LoveYaAll
Hi there,

I have a lot of freshening up to do on Insyde BIOS modifications but I will see if I can find anything.

Regards,
TheWiz
Thanks for the quick response =) i posted something in camiloml's thread aswell... would really like to help.. so tell me if i can do something for you =)
(05-23-2013, 07:17 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I have a lot of freshening up to do on Insyde BIOS modifications but I will see if I can find anything.

Regards,
TheWiz

Hey Wiz, any chance you can do a L850 as well?..
pls bios unlock menu bios version 3.60Sad
Hey i´ve got a Toshiba L750 1xp with a InsydeH20 Bios ver 3.6
There is a modded version of ver 2.6 but if i flash it the bios damaged and cant boot.
I´d would be nice if someone could unlock all hidden options in the new working version.
Thanks in advance.

Here are the bios files (x64 preferred):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

I will uploud pics from my bios later.
Sorry.

Thank You!
Hello,

Can anyone please unlock my BIOS? Toshiba L755-PSK2YE, BIOS version is 3.60. I looked for my model and/or other BIOS versions on the repository and even tried to downgrade my BIOS in order to unlock it, but I couldn't find a compatible BIOS.

BIOS here:
zip
Or
exe

I want to enable my integrated GPU which is disabled by default.

Thank you
Does anyone knows of good tutorials on how to unlock BIOS? I only need an option, so it might be doable =S I doubt it, but I might give it a try...
i need the same unlocked bios also
is there anyone can help, thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8