Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L750 & L755 (PSK1Wx, PSK2Yx & PSK30x) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
HI ALL Cool

Pls Unlock The Hidden Menus Sad

MODEL : SATELLITE L750
SHORT MODEL NO : PSK2YE
BIOS LINK : http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...113053.zip
-VERSION : 2.30
Uploaded unlocked bios to my second folder, test it and tell me. Read my signature to locate folders.
tnx for fast response sir. but i have a problem . when entering bios , ihave a popping black screen . and i cannot enter d bios anymore . pls help
tnx !!!
Flash again original bios from windows.
ok. tnx for helping .
Will polish the mod and make another release for you, stay tunned Wink
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right forum for it or not but I need that version of the BIOS for my L750-A218 (PSK2YV) laptop. The newer versions of the BIOS impose a minimum on the fan speed which is 50%+ at all times. 3.00 BIOS will go down to 25% which is nice. I am annoyed by the fact that when I place my hands on the rest pad while typing I feel the fan(s) running. It is really annoying. Why did they have to update the fan minimum speed to 50%+. I mean the CPU is at 4% and idle and the fan(s) still spinning. I have searched for that specific BIOS and it seems it was only for my laptop and never released or something. The stupid software did not give me a chance to back it up before flashing. I wonder if anyone got it. Thanks a lot.
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
Well, I do not have the BIOS. I need it. Though, I cannot find it anywhere. I even called the ASP and they said they did not have it.
can any one makeadump for me toshiba L750
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9