Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Easynote LM85 Bios Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

for a project I need a unlocked bios.

With google I havn´t finde anything but I hope you can help me.

Its a PackardBell LM85
BIos Link : http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...SC=EMEA_8P

I need for this a unlocked bios.

I hope I´m in the right area ^^

Gretz from Germany

Bibox
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.
Hello,I´m new here,and I also need that mod-BIOS for the easynote LM85. i´ve upgraded the cpu from a i3-350m to a i7-620m,got some issues with the turbo mode,hope you can help me?

Greetings from Germany
I can unlock the bios if you still interested ...... please let me knew if you still want to unlock it as i don`t want to unlock a bios and no one try it Smile
I will unlock it as soon as you reply to the thread .
(01-05-2012, 11:34 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I can unlock the bios if you still interested ...... please let me knew if you still want to unlock it as i don`t want to unlock a bios and no one try it Smile
I will unlock it as soon as you reply to the thread .

Happy new year Ahmed, I`m still interested, so please unlock that BIOS !
I will test it immediately and will give you feedback, as fast as possible!

Greetings from Germany
Ok , i will unlock it for you .
It will be ready as soon as possible but please be patient as i`m busy studying for exams in my college .
Hi Ahmed, had 2 bad shutdowns yesterday ,hope you will have that BIOS unlock soon. I know you´re stuck in your exams and so do I.
Greetz
Here is the Unlocked BIOS with unlocked INTEL tab :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?y48oyg83oq34ivs

try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile
Hi Ahmed thank you for your good work!
Bios is already installed.....and i see the INTEL tab, but there is a bug it seems...I cant save the changes in that BIOS ,i deactivated the Intel GPU and its still active under Windows? I deactivated the Turbo mode but its still active, under AIDA64!

Try changing other options, if its successfuly changed then the hardware isnot responding to the video options, ,,,,,,,, but there is no bugs in phoenix bioses.
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
Pages: 1 2 3