Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request HP Probook 4710s Bios F.18 Unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've got a Probook 4710s and my fan is very noisy, it is running contantly...

Please, is someone could unlock the F.18 bios to control fan speed :

Here you can download the bios :
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51460.exe

I need to remove whitelist too, i'll post a thread in "Wifi / WWAN Whitelist Removal" section.
Edit : http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...ck-removal

Thanks,

Deiop.
One request at a time, when you have one request full fill go the other section, or do you want to end up with two bioses one "menus unlocked" and no "whitelist removed" and another "whitelist removed" but no "menus unlocked".

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MUST SYNCRONIZE REQUEST, NOT US.

So when ahmed or kizwan unlocks your menus go again to whitelist removal section and ask for a whitelist removal providing a link to the already "menus unlocked" bios. I delete your thread in whitelist removal requests, be warned for future please.
(10-02-2011, 05:36 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]One request at a time, when you have one request full fill go the other section, or do you want to end up with two bioses one "menus unlocked" and no "whitelist removed" and another "whitelist removed" but no "menus unlocked".

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MUST SYNCRONIZE REQUEST, NOT US.

So when ahmed or kizwan unlocks your menus go again to whitelist removal section and ask for a whitelist removal providing a link to the already "menus unlocked" bios. I delete your thread in whitelist removal requests, be warned for future please.

My apologies,

I'll do that when the bios will be unlock.

Thanks.
I`m sorry but your bios is not PHOENIX bios .
It may be INSYDE or UEFI bios and both are not requested in this section .