Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: P8Z68-V PRO - OROM 11.0.0.1124 needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched around to see if this was already done and didn't find anything. I apologize if I missed it.

I am trying to correct some SSD issues and OCZ believes having OROM 11.0.0.1124 should help eliminate issues with the new Sandforce drives. I haven't been able to get word from Asus as in when they will release an update. I am hoping someone here could help me out. Below is a link to the newest BIOS revision just recently released about a week or so ago. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

EDIT: Updated the link to the newer BIOS version.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA115...S-0902.zip

Let me know if it is possible to update this with OROM 11.0.0.1124

Thanks in advance!
(10-03-2011, 11:42 AM)jaspen Wrote: [ -> ]I have searched around to see if this was already done and didn't find anything. I apologize if I missed it.

I am trying to correct some SSD issues and OCZ believes having OROM 11.0.0.1124 should help eliminate issues with the new Sandforce drives. I haven't been able to get word from Asus as in when they will release an update. I am hoping someone here could help me out. Below is a link to the newest BIOS revision just recently released about a week or so ago. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

EDIT: Updated the link to the newer BIOS version.
ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA115...S-0902.zip

Let me know if it is possible to update this with OROM 11.0.0.1124

Thanks in advance!

This mod was posted by maximinimaus in the mydigitallife forums. It hasn't been tested yet. I know there are a lot of P9Z68-V Pro users looking for this, so I will post it here. If you test it let me know the results.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M023Z70N