Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Change Phoenix bios To Ami bios (Sapphire PURE CrossFireX 790GX am2 Socket)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello boys, i'm a new member of this forum..I have a problem and i need of your's help..I have a Sapphire MainBoard ( PURE CrossFireX 790GX am2 socket)..There are two version of this MainBoard, one equiped with Phoenix Bios and one with Ami bios..I've Phoenix version, but with this bios aren't supported Amd 6 cores processors, while ONLY for the Ami bios version there is a Bios upgrade that supported Amd 6 cores precessores..on this Link you can find this upgrade (for ami bios only)..So i ask if is possibile to change my phoenix bios with Ami bios..sorry for my bad english and excuse me if this is the wrong sections..i hope in your help, thanks!
Stop dreaming man , get back to the earth Big Grin
you can`t flash any bios which is not for your mother board or its another brand ........... sure it will brick you motherboard .

also , you have posted in the wrong section .......... i will move the thread to unlocking request .
(10-08-2011, 08:41 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Stop dreaming man , get back to the earth Big Grin
you can`t flash any bios which is not for your mother board or its another brand ........... sure it will brick you motherboard .

also , you have posted in the wrong section .......... i will move the thread to unlocking request .

Thanks for your answer Smile..so my Phoenix Bios can't supported Amd 6 cores while The version of the same MainBoard equiped with Ami Bios supported it? Is very strange!And i asked why sapphire sells 2 version of the same MainBoard with different Bios