Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: FOXCONN MCP73M06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i have no idea at all if i am in the right place at all, but this seems to be my only hope...typical i know. But I'm truly stuck here and yes, i have done my research haha. So.. i have my intel core 2 duo (E6400) which is stock at 2.13ghz i would like to go to atleast 2.8 being that i have an asus aftermarket cooler. But, my problem lies in the BIOS where i go to make my changes yet, there is nothing there for me to change, nothing for me to enable either. My motherboard is a FOXCONN MCP73M06. But it does NOT have the fox stepping config, which is foxconns easy way of overclocking through the BIOS. i see where it reads my cpu frequency and fsb and what not. yet, everything is ghosted out, and even then i don't see options to change them. Please help, i finally want to overclock my cpu and now i cant even figure out something so simple. Ther muuuust be a way. I WILL take video of my entire bios if needed!!
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
i cant find it...
illl try and look for my cd to see if the bios file is in there. possible?
OK, The board is called Foxconn N15235 or M7VMX and was used by HP and Dell...
BIOS with SLIC should be THIS one...
The original BIOS by Foxconn can be found HERE
I hope this helps a little...