Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Need a Bios Mod to solve a resource conflict
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wrote here many times because my graphic card didn't work with the system and at the end I decided to change it witha PCI HD5450, now I'm facing other problems.
I have a Master2 FAR7 mainboard, with K8T800PRO chipset.

My SATA controller crash if you use SATA2HD even if downgraded to SATA1 so I bought a Promise controller. I initially put it in PCI slot4 but the system didn't see it it appears sometimes while windows was running, that informs of a resource conflict and the integrated network card stopped working, so I put it into the pci slot2. Now the system see the card during boot, but while working the system crash because of a conflict with the internal SATA controller (VT8237R), so I disabled it.
Now the system works better but it still hangs sometimes and the card reader on the USB line and the graphic card share the same resource.

Is it possible to mod the BIOS to avoid these resource conflict?

Hwinfo inform me that the AGP slot is in use even if no card is in there because the BIOS gives bad information is it possible to solve it? Could it be the cause of my graphic card problem?

TIA
Is it possible to unlock the possibility to manual edit the IRQ or to set all IRQ to auto?

Thanks