Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: understand about ADDCC tool (Awesome Dirty Do Checksum Checker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there !

I don't understand 3 options in my picture, anybody can tell me the mean? thank you

[Image: 437647.jpg]
It's 3 fields that uses the tool to make patching to the bios file.

1 is your PCI ID

2 is the PCI ID you want

3 is a zone in the bios where to make the patching to get the checksum match after patch.

It's rather complicated to explain, and even more have good results with it.
(10-17-2011, 06:04 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]It's 3 fields that uses the tool to make patching to the bios file.

1 is your PCI ID

2 is the PCI ID you want

3 is a zone in the bios where to make the patching to get the checksum match after patch.

It's rather complicated to explain, and even more have good results with it.

thank you!
[Image: addcc.jpg]

in this image:
his ID is : 868020423c105f12

in option1 is : 16 c3 86 80 20 df 42 3c 10 f5 12 83

my question is : what are " 16 c3 and df and 83" ?

where are they come ?

in option 3 : 426f6f74ff57616b
the question is same opition 1, what can i do with this code ?

thank you
I know the theory about the program, as i told you never got it to work. I tried it a couple of times but never got the checksums corrected, and even worse, this does not remove whitelist protection, exchanges a PCI id for another in the list. Too much work just to enable a single wlan card and bios not being useable for everybody, just that wlan card owners.

Anyway keep practiceing and testing, if you success tell us how you manage to make it working. Will be usefull for other members that want to add their ID to the whitelist.
I have made my own try, with my own way, whitelist check removed.

Study it, it's just 4 byte patch over the original BIOS file. 2 Byte remove check, 2 byte adjust checksum. Wink Is the best explanation i can give.

Feel free to test it also if you want Wink

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe
(10-18-2011, 07:18 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]I have made my own try, with my own way, whitelist check removed.

Study it, it's just 4 byte patch over the original BIOS file. 2 Byte remove check, 2 byte adjust checksum. Wink Is the best explanation i can give.

Feel free to test it also if you want Wink

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

i am training about rompaq bios ( with phoenix and isyde bios i'm understood).
it is too hard! but i will try