Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dv7-1273cl w/upgraded processor (power user unlocking request)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This bios is NOT RSA signed.

I understand everyone here has a life and does this on their own time. Whatever can easily be done will be appreciated. I've been learning about bios modding for only a few days. and will be attempting to do the EIST unlocking mod myself in a few hours.

UPDATE: I"ve used a pre-modded bios from another dv7-1xxx on this forum with somewhat unlocked advanced options... (efi is broken, not all options available)
I've also went ahead and finally got the EIST mod done and working.

I have a dv7 1273cl. with an Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo 2.13ghz (P7450)

Requests:
Advanced menu unlock (efi is empty)
Hidden options unlock
TME/PLL workaround
U/EFI options
Power Menu
MAC (OSX 10.7) DSDT ACPI Support

Basically I have NO configurable options in my bios, no advanced menu, clock speed, voltage, mem timing, advance boot options, UEFI options (even though my bios is UEFI)
Basically nothing... I've been trying to learn how to do this myself but I don't seem to get anywhere... I would like to learn from this if anyone has the time to explain in basic how its done.

Thank you.

Link to stock bios extracted from setup file:
http://www.2shared.com/file/0Chvu_-0/30F4F2D1.html

Link to stock setup file from hp"
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51315.exe
Bump Added pictures and more information
bump... I am able to extract the setup rom file from the bios, and I have another bios thats been modded to compare to, but it doesnt make sense, I see 00 changed to 05 and 27 changed to 28, but I dont know which ones are which....
bump.. anyone? I've even enabled overclocking of my graphics card
I am looking also. Maybe only older bioses can be completely unlocked?