Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Compaq 6910p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Motherboard Model #: 30BE
BIOS: 68MCU Ver. F.19 Date: 07/06/2010
Link to BIOS: Without install utility / With install utility

Trying to get unlocked BIOS to allow me to change overclocking options and allow install or non hp hardware. Additionally I would like to have access to the setting where you can choose how much RAM to allocate to integrated video card.

I should also add that this laptop was originally configured for Windows Vista 32 bit but I am running windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks for all you hard work and help!

(10-20-2011, 01:30 PM)Gwraith Wrote: [ -> ]Motherboard Model #: 30BE
BIOS: 68MCU Ver. F.19 Date: 07/06/2010
Link to BIOS: Without install utility / With install utility

Trying to get unlocked BIOS to allow me to change overclocking options and allow install or non hp hardware. Additionally I would like to have access to the setting where you can choose how much RAM to allocate to integrated video card.

I should also add that this laptop was originally configured for Windows Vista 32 bit but I am running windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks for all you hard work and help!

Offering donation / reward to site or to person for successful hacked BIOS with all extra options unlocked, specifically looking for the BIOS allocation to integrated graphics card setting option.