Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Test] Unlock of Insyde H2O Bios for Toshiba L650 -13M possilble?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

is it possible to unlock my bios file for some more options to define the bios settings?

thank you in advance!
Is it not possible to unlock this bios-file?

Nevertheless, thank you for your help!
[attachment=2919]

Tell me if enough.
First of all, thank you for your efforts :-)

But I cannot flash it from windows via replacing the bios-file in the *.exe file because I am being told that same version of bios is already installed...any hints?
lol

why do you think we ask for a link to the original bios updater from the manufacture's site????

Code:
and the answer is......
Because if it's needed to patch also the flashing utility, someone have to do it, and normally end user of the mod is not able to do himself, even they are clever enough to extract the romfile from the updater.
What you should do is extract your bios file (.exe) and configure the platform.ini file and edit the value of gthe flag 1 to 0 of the option verify bios version. Hope this works for you!
thank you! modifying of platform.ini has worked! The bios is running and it is stable...
but I found only one new option (according to display settings) in comparison to the original version...is there a possibility for more?

Maybe giving all necessary data when making requests (bios screenshots) will help to me to unhide as much as possible, but obviously the sticky threads are there for the blinds to read.
I am sorry for the delay guys, here are some screenshots attached...

what i am looking for is changing options according to the CPU....that would be enough..but still these options seem to be "hidden"

..thanx again for your efforts!