Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked, po10a190] Toshiba Sattelite A305D-S6848 BIOS unlock request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New on this site.
Hi to everyone!
I would like to unlock my laptop's bios, because it's to basic.
I'm also planning to install an Intel 6230 wifi card in the next couple of days and I forsee problems, because my laptop is a AMD Turion 64x2.
I would like to have as many settings I can get.
I have the lates bios 1.90
here is the link for this bios:
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...1073768663
I would appreciate any help.
thank you in advance.

Tibor
Please post bios screenshots and what settings you are looking to get access to.
thank you for the fast reply. unfortunatelly I came home late and I didn't have time to take pictures, but my worst fear about the Intel card came true. it will boot to a black screen and just stays there.
I'm not looking for any specific setting, just in general to have more to play with.
what you think I should do next?
I would appreciate any help you can provide.
Thank you,

Tibor

TAke the photos Smile
ok, here are the pictures:
[attachment=2930][attachment=2929]

should I open a new thread about the whitelist request?
I have two cards, Intel 5300 and 6230, I would prefer the 6230 to work, but it would be ok the 5300 too.
the old card is an Atheros AR5007EG
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_042A1468&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_042A1468
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&CC_0200

Once you have the menus unlocked request whitelist removal in "wifi wwan whitelist removal" subforum and give as download link the one to the menus unlocked bios.
ok thanks. I will do that and also I will give you my results too.

on the side, you know by any chance if there is a forum or somebody, who can mod blusoleil software to include the intel wifi card's vid/pid info?

what is blusoleil?
bluetooth software for pc.

any news on the bios?

Pages: 1 2