Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Pavilion ze4427wm Bios Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I have been looking around and stumbled upon this forum. I'm glad I've found it and I hope someone could unlock my bios. My laptop is a HP Pavilion ze4427wm. It has an AMD Athlon XP-M 2400+ processor along with an ATI IGP Radeon 320m. I hope my bios will be easy to unlock as I've read through several posts.Blush

Here is a link to the bios: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=331516#N495

Please make sure to use KAM 1.60, the latest, I prefer using the ROMPaq floppy flash method but winflash will work too.Smile

I ask that whoever will mod this bios is to please show/tell me the changes, I'm mostly looking for power options such as the AMD PowerNow! (CPU) and hopefully the AGP options. (for example, on battery the graphics speeds are lowered, but when put into standby and turned on again, the graphics are on full speed, there is no ATI Powerplay (GPU) options in Windows - hopefully I will be able to control this power option.) Also I would like to point out that Windows 8 will BSOD on HAL_Initialization_Failed, as I've read its bios related. If you could please tell me if there are problems with the ACPI functions in the bios. (Windows 7 runs fine)

This may sound silly, but by default, KAM 1.60 bios doesn't have the option to change the date and timeConfused, but my older 1.42 bios did, could you please re-add that option as well?

I hope I'm not asking for too much, I appreciate all help!Big Grin
No important options are hidden in this bios , its only legacy usb and some other useless options but nothing important for GPU or CPU or even the CHIPSET .
I`m sorry for this .
(10-28-2011, 06:53 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]No important options are hidden in this bios , its only legacy usb and some other useless options but nothing important for GPU or CPU or even the CHIPSET .
I`m sorry for this .

No problem, if you ever find anything else eventually, I'll keep checking.Smile Thank you for trying.
you are welcome Smile