Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ( UEFI )Phoenix Bios Unlock Request CLEVO W150HNQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, I am a GNU/linux user and need the BIOS for my laptop unlocked to configure it for the optimal settings can anyone help here? The BIOS link is here: www.rjtech.com/Driver/W15HN_BIOS_113.zip

Thank you for reading.
Hi again, can anyone answer me please? I need my BIOS unlocked and I would make a donation to the one who helps me. My main wish was to have on the BIOS the selection witch of the graphics cards is in use - if nvidia or intel because this laptop uses the [censored] optimus graphics.
Another question is if is possible to override the ASPM setting in the BIOS to say that the laptop supports it because almost all laptops support it and they come with it deactivated witch cause very high power consumption.
Hi Bmn ,

first , i will move the thread to the correct section ( PHOENIX UNLOCKING REQUESTS )
Also , i will look into your bios to see if it has hidden options then unlock it for you .

Thank you
Thank you for your answer, my request is 2 parts, the unlocking procedure and the modding of ASPM, I want it to say that it supports ASPM in the BIOS so that I have not to force it in the kernel with parameters, this second part may take some time so you can send the the first version meanwhile.
Many thanks
Its UEFI bios and i don`t knew how to edit UEFI bioses .
I`m sorry for this .
Looking for the same thing. I like to have full control over all cpu ram voltage and clock cycle. Never be a fan of auto config.