Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Test, sp50600] HP Envy 1050nr Insyde Bios Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, I'm an advanced user (but noob at bios stuff..) and I just discovered this site that helps unlock most OEM bios.

My HP Envy is running on InsydeH20 Bios. Here is the link to download the flash I extracted.

Or if you want the OEM package here.

These are original bios screenshots:

[Image: img3027c.th.jpg]

[Image: img3028q.th.jpg]

[Image: img3026l.th.jpg]

And here is a screenshot of whether it's RSA signed (I suppose not or maybe I misread):
[Image: hpenvybiosrsa.th.jpg]

I hope you guys can unlock it for me. I want to all possible hidden options.. And just a question, what is vbios and is it integrated on laptops ?
Thanks heaps in advance
bump/...
I will have a look at it, don't worry.

Bios is not RSA signed, and vbios is normally Integrated Vga BIOS which can be actualised by manufacturer with each bios update released for the equipment.
Thanks for your response Camil, I'll wait
Hey Camil, I just tested it, here are screenshots:
[Image: img3032fl.th.jpg]

[Image: img3033i.th.jpg]

[Image: img3034wc.th.jpg]

[Image: img3035mp.th.jpg]

One down thing I came across was that I couldn't save any changes. I tried Exit & Saving and Exit discarding changes, it froze until I pressed the power button, then I powered back on and shut off completely. Then I tried turn it on again, and it boots. Ctrl Alt Del works but doesn's save.. Is this something common ? And I'm just curious, although I found HyperThreading toggle (happy Smile) ,I couldn't find any settings related to the GPU (voltages, etc.), would it be possible to have clocking/voltage tweaking options ?
Thanks again for your works, just some tiny problem pops up
Hmm this problem is more common than what i would like, there's someting in the "advanced" menu that prevent bios from saving changes, right now the only solution is hide that menu again. Sad
Are we talking about specific setting or the entire menu...Sad. And can you create "save changes without exiting" option ?
The entire menu, and even creating such option would not work to save settings Sad Sorry Sad
Oh man.. I i saw your work on the Envy 14 and it works flawlessly. Should we give it another try for an earlier version bios ? (cause F.2B just fix xbox 360 controller connecitivy according to HP)

Here is F.2A
Change log :- Fixes an issue where users cannot enable or disable the touchpad after
updating to a new touchpad driver.

here is F.29
change log: - Fixes an intermittent issue where the display panel on the notebook freezes if the system is in idle mode for several hours.

Would they all end up with the same result ?.. Sad
And by the way, could we enable the A+F10 thing ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4