Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Siragon Mini ML-1040 - Insyde H2O BIOS Rev. 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Smile

I've been looking for a way to enable the advanced menu in this BIOS, or at least access features commonly found in any other laptop or desktop BIOS as it seems these BIOS are dumbed-down for non-technical-users which is ridiculous since they never go into the BIOS anyways.

Here are pictures of the BIOS, taken in sequence (yay for Pause key on the first boot screen! Tongue).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

- DARKGuy

[Image: DSCN0780.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0776.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0777.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0778.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0779.jpg]
Ufff almost no options there, Sad will have a look at it and see what is hidden into it Wink
(11-10-2011, 02:52 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Ufff almost no options there, Sad will have a look at it and see what is hidden into it Wink

Yeah, it's a b**ch xD!... okay then Smile hope to see some advanced options soon XD it sucks I can't modify anything on it Sad thanks for the effort! =) I'll be watching Big Grin
Hey! you forgot to put link to download original bios updater Smile
(11-11-2011, 10:01 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! you forgot to put link to download original bios updater Smile

Actually, there isn't Sad (sucks, but I wonder why, all manufacturers do provide one!). Only stuff for this laptop is here:

http://www.siragon.com/ve/soporte_drivers.php

First combo = Mini-Laptops, Second combo = Mini Laptop ML-1040

I wonder if there's a compatible/similar BIOS updater app out there?
Try with flashit.exe utility, it's DOS based, so you'll need to make a FreeDOS bootable pendrive, copy the flashit.exe utility on it, and boot to DOS to make some tests.

Try to get a bios backup with it. If you can get a bios backup, then it's possible you can also write back the modded one.

Que bueno! La pagina de los drivers esta en espaƱol Smile Pero ciertamente no hay enlace a una actualizacion de bios. Sad
Hi man, THX for your work, my request is the following, I have a siragon All in One PC X-1800, My problem is that I can modified bios, it use the same bios that Siragon Ml1040 Insyde H20 Bios Rev. 3.5, the original Bios is: http://www.siragon.com/ve/soporte_driver...0_bios.rar , Please help me, I need Install Win 7 again on this PC but it is imposible, THX!!!

Best regards!!!