Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Booting 2 OROM at the same time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a well competitive mooder that is willing to solved me a problem.
okey here we go. My intentions are the follow, I own a ASUS Maximus III Gene Bios ver. 2103 also I own a Revodrive 3 X2 PCI-e card, I also have (2) Vertex2 SSD.
I want to be able to have my Revodrive as a boot drive in Raid mode and also setup my (2) Vertex2 on a Raid 0 as spare drive, But the issue comes when I install my two vertex drive that I don't see my revo drive do to a limitation ROM on my Bios. My Bios right now don't have enough space to accomodate two OROM the intel one and the Revo PCI-e card one. The Revodrive has it own OROM to boot from I don't know the size of the OROM neither the size of the Intel OROM, But the trick of the trade is I think if can be found a intel OROM with the size not bigger than 85k I think the OCZ Revodrive's OROM could have space to boot as well. I'm willing to donate if someone help me see the light on the other side of this proyect, thanks in advance Big Grin