Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS reprogramming service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All!
I have an ASUS A8M2N-LA board that I screwed up during a BIOS flash. That is correct, I restarted the computer in the middle of the flash (because Windows said it had recovered from a "serious" error and I needed to restart).

So I have a board that is perfectly good, except it won't boot or do anything else. If I send the chip to you can you reprogram to your 5.07 BIOS?

I only need to know how to remove the chip safely and send to you. I have read the info about guaranteeing the shipping both ways, which I'm sure I can figure out.

Would you just like the chip? How much $ more for the whole board and you remove the chip? I realize that accidents happen. Please let me know.

Will you help?
Can you help?

Kind regards,
Rick Brengle

Hi Rick,

I handle the BIOS reprogramming service. Please send me an email at webmaster AT bios-mods DOT com so that I can give you specific information.

Thanks,
TheWiz
Hello Wiz,
Sent you an email. Please let me know what's-what.
Best,
Rick

(11-15-2011, 12:21 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rick,

I handle the BIOS reprogramming service. Please send me an email at webmaster AT bios-mods DOT com so that I can give you specific information.

Thanks,
TheWiz