Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Test, sp52190] HP G62-A20EH BIOS Mod request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess it's safe.
Okay I tried it, and after my screen is now black. It boots, cause I hear the Windows sounds, but I can not see anything on the LCD.

I made a backup, but forgot what menu point is the restore eeprom.dat.

I can boot the USB flash disk, but I need to be sure which menu point is for writing eeprom. Could you check it ? Or someone with a HP G62?
Try to use external monitor
I dont have one unfortunately. Any other options ? I guess it cant active the video card at the moment, cause windows boots, I hear the sounds.
Cannot run it, but this can be read inside of it, i hope it refreshes your mind.

<R> Read Product Information... <S> Save EEPROM to file.... <W> Program EEPROM from file... <ESC> Exit the program...

That is in Basic Menu.
I made it, now my lappy is back alive. Thanks Camlio! Smile
(11-22-2011, 07:44 AM)fearking Wrote: [ -> ]I made it, now my lappy is back alive. Thanks Camlio! Smile

Hi fearking! How you fix your g62 black screen problem?
I know is from bios, and his ability to switch between two video cards.
I've try all the bios but no results Sad.
(11-22-2011, 07:44 AM)fearking Wrote: [ -> ]I made it, now my lappy is back alive. Thanks Camlio! Smile

Please teel me how to fix the Blackcreen after change the defalut video card from hybrid to dga
Pages: 1 2