Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fix AMI Bios for Foxconn A7DA-S 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8C2F1P09 is the latest bios for the Foxconn A&DA-S 3.0 motherboard but... the core unclock feature is buggy and won't post. The 8C2F1S07 (an older bios version) the core unlock feature works fine. Can you take the good core unlock from the 07 bios and move it to the 09 bios? Thanks!
Please disregard. Foxconn sent me a working bios. Thanks! Only took them 6 requests and 2 months but it is working good now other than a few minor quirks.
(11-29-2011, 07:41 PM)GaryB Wrote: [ -> ]Please disregard. Foxconn sent me a working bios. Thanks! Only took them 6 requests and 2 months but it is working good now other than a few minor quirks.

why dont you upload it for others?
(11-23-2011, 08:38 AM)GaryB Wrote: [ -> ]8C2F1P09 is the latest bios for the Foxconn A&DA-S 3.0 motherboard but... the core unclock feature is buggy and won't post. The 8C2F1S07 (an older bios version) the core unlock feature works fine. Can you take the good core unlock from the 07 bios and move it to the 09 bios? Thanks!
hey please update other mirror P09 bios

yes please add mirror, also both just download as 0 kilobytes.
I have a problem with this board too.
I tried to describe it in here: http://service.cid.foxconnchannel.com/ec...D73E815A51

We though it was a hardware problem so i sent it to our Rma and they helped me for no cost (@no warranty) They changed these things: IC,REALTEK,ALC888-GR,G,LQFP-48,SMD
And they changed bios beta bios to 07 bios. There is no same problem in these old bioses but there is no unlock potential more... And as everybody know 07 bios is a big problem on HT speeds 5x limit...
I changed my bios to latest beta bios and still problem as i desribed in online feedback before. So i changed my bios again to 080015 ( D series beta bios i dont know where i found it i forgot it )
I wish i can fix this issue.