Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [h/w limitation] Please enable AHCI for MSI G41M-P28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now RAID mode should let you select AHCI too.

File download is only 26k instead of 687.38kb. Doesn't seem to be a valid archive. I too would appreciate AHCI support on this board. Thank you for your work, shows that there's hope.
hi camiloml,

i tried to download the file you put up too but it is only an empty zip folder with the size of 26kb. can you kindly fix the link? I too would like to have AHCI and NCQ enabled on this mobo.

thanks in advance!
I see, i will reupload it from home
(12-16-2011, 08:32 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]I see, i will reupload it from home

Thanks for the file! How do I install it on to the BIOS?
15 downloads and no one comes to say if it works or not? Did you all brick your system or simply are ungratefull ppl???
Hello,camiloml.
I downloaded your modified BIOS for MSI G41M-P28 and recorded it before making a change in the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ services \ msahci. The value of Start "= dword: 00000003 I changed to 00000000, which would enable driver Msahci.sys. In the BIOS setup in paragraphs Integrated Periferials - On-Chip ATA Devices - Raid mode I switched mode AHCI. Then rebooted 2 times. In the Device Manager in the section IDE ATA / ATAPI controllers AHCI Controller has not appeared. Thus AHCI in the BIOS item appears, but it really does not work.
Excuse me for my English. Translated using Google Translate.
I tried to flash the bios. In the raid mode not have the option to select ahci.
AHCI don't work... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3