Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [unlock request] Video Bios on Acer Aspire One D250 BIOS v1.29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello everyone! Could you please help finding the Acer Aspire One D250 BIOS mod? All the links here are dead...
Desperately need it to have my netbook waking up on lan.

Thanks a lot!!
(04-01-2015, 04:03 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8RPZcDnx8

Regards

Hi BDMaster!

I have a Acer AOD250 KAV60, that has a Bios with a GPU memory of 8M locked!
I was wondering how can i get the 1.29 Unlocked version of that Bios for my Netbook, 'cose i can't use it anymore, i'm frustrated, i tryed anything! I found this forum just an hour ago... so Please Help Me with that Unlocked Bios or a link to download It!

Thanks a lot!
(11-17-2016, 04:25 PM)moshufc Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2015, 04:03 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8RPZcDnx8

Regards

Hi BDMaster!

I have a Acer AOD250 KAV60, that has a Bios with a GPU memory of 8M locked!
I was wondering how can i get the 1.29 Unlocked version of that Bios for my Netbook, 'cose i can't use it anymore, i'm frustrated, i tryed anything! I found this forum just an hour ago... so Please Help Me with that Unlocked Bios or a link to download It!

Thanks a lot!

So, no more usable links to this unlocked bios???  Confused  no more netbook !!! Exclamation
Same situation here, I was looking for a modded BIOS of this netbook for days, but in all places the links are down or are in private servers.
So... Did you find another link that works?
I've wrote to BDMaster for that link.... But no answer... I asked around, still nothing!
Hi!

I have a Acer AOD250 KAV60, that has a Bios with a GPU memory of 8M locked!
I was wondering how can i get the 1.29 Unlocked version of that Bios for my Netbook, 'cose i can't use it anymore, i'm frustrated, i tryed anything! I found this forum just an hour ago... so Please Help Me with that Unlocked Bios or a link to download It!
hello! did someone have bios files?
original link from acer died, links here don't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5