Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: How to flash modded Asus UEFI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I will get my new Asus P8Z68-V LX probably tomorrow. How do I flash the modded UEFI that I already have?
On the Asus page they offer "Bupdater Utility V1.26", which works under DOS. Can I use that with a modded UEFI?
If yes, the rest of the procedure would be the same as in the available tutorials, right? (making usb bootable, booting into DOS etc.)

Thanks for your help
(12-18-2011, 06:48 AM)Lamech Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I will get my new Asus P8Z68-V LX probably tomorrow. How do I flash the modded UEFI that I already have?
On the Asus page they offer "Bupdater Utility V1.26", which works under DOS. Can I use that with a modded UEFI?
If yes, the rest of the procedure would be the same as in the available tutorials, right? (making usb bootable, booting into DOS etc.)

Thanks for your help
yes you can use "Bupdater Utility V1.26"
If you wish I can do for your motherboard permanent Slic

Thanks for the reply.
And you already did slic for me here Big Grin
(12-19-2011, 04:11 AM)Lamech Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply.
And you already did slic for me here Big Grin

I know
but I mean a new one that will stay forever with the slic, even when you update the BIOS
Hi 555LE,
I got this motherboard a few days ago and I see your message now. I'm very interested in getting a permanent slic, can you please do this ?
Thanks in advance.
(02-08-2012, 02:23 PM)bronks75 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 555LE,
I got this motherboard a few days ago and I see your message now. I'm very interested in getting a permanent slic, can you please do this ?
Thanks in advance.

mod http://rghost.ru/36419749
Thanks for your quick answer. I will try as soon as possible. Is there any risk to flash with this one ?
(02-09-2012, 02:31 PM)bronks75 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your quick answer. I will try as soon as possible. Is there any risk to flash with this one ?

No risk to flash
Thank you, everything is OK after flashing.
I wait for an update to test the permanent behaviour.