Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Plz Help Need a modded bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Motherboard is a Foxconn
Model:2AB7
Bios: AMI 6.09

What I'm trying to do is get settings to overclock my CPU. I have an AMD II X2 220.
The current bios I have has very limited settings. I wonder if there is a way to unlock more settings in bios. So I can Overclock my CPU and possibly unlock more cores since I heard with Advance Clock Calibration I may be able to do so. I would appreciate any help. Thx Ladies and Gents...By the way its a HP Desktop running@ 2.8ghz Im trying to get it to at least 3.2ghz...:-(
Post a link to you boards BIOS file.
Sorry, I could not find a link to bios. the comp is a HP Pavilion p7-1012 Desktop PC
Please create a BIOS image for us using the Universal BIOS Backup program, and then attach the image to your thread.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs...itV2.0.rar

warm Regards,
TheWiz
(12-22-2011, 04:44 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Please create a BIOS image for us using the Universal BIOS Backup program, and then attach the image to your thread.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Programs...itV2.0.rar

warm Regards,
TheWiz

Thx I was able to backup the file. I really appreciate this program. It is in the attachment.
Hi GOLDENCHILD9,

Unfortunately this BIOS doesn't have any hidden features mapped in the BIOS. However if you have a removable BIOS chip and think you are able to recover from BIOS testing we could see if a retail BIOS is possible to install on this board.

Warm Regards,
TheWiz
(01-03-2012, 03:39 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi GOLDENCHILD9,

Unfortunately this BIOS doesn't have any hidden features mapped in the BIOS. However if you have a removable BIOS chip and think you are able to recover from BIOS testing we could see if a retail BIOS is possible to install on this board.

Warm Regards,
TheWiz

I think the bios chip is intergrated.