Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Please unlock Emachines W5243 bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like all the opitions like overclocking, voltage settings, and anything that has to do with overclocking.

Current bios update can be found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7MS6LOFJ

I will say it now me and my family are poor so I have no money to donate. I am sorry about that.

Thanks,
Black_Death
Hi Black-death ,

Happy new year for you and your family Smile

No need to donate , we all do this for free and donation is only a choice not important to let us working on the bios Smile

I will look into your bios today and let you knew the results .

Thank you,
Ahmed
I have checked your bios and its not phoenix , insyde or uefi .
Please be sure from your bios type and tell me then i will move the thread to the right section .

Thank you ,
Ahmed
(01-04-2012, 04:23 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I have checked your bios and its not phoenix , insyde or uefi .
Please be sure from your bios type and tell me then i will move the thread to the right section .

Thank you ,
Ahmed
What bios is this?????????
[Image: 001.jpg][Image: 002.jpg]
Its an AWARD BIOS not normal PHOENIX .......... i can`t modify it .
i will move it to the correct section ( AWARD unlocking requests ) .
So it can't get mod?
No , other moderators in the AWARD section can modify it ........ but for me , i can modify phoenix , ami and insyde not awrd ....... don`t worry i moved the thread to the ward section and moderators will help you unlocking the bios if it has any hidden options .
(01-05-2012, 06:15 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]No , other moderators in the AWARD section can modify it ........ but for me , i can modify phoenix , ami and insyde not awrd ....... don`t worry i moved the thread to the ward section and moderators will help you unlocking the bios if it has any hidden options .

Does anyone know if the ECS - MCP61SM-GM V1.0 inside the emachine W5243 was ever updated or unlocked? trying to desperately get more use out of this old board.
If you you spread any light that be great!