Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Edge 13 Phoenix Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sorry if I posed in wrong section, can a mod pls move to correct thread if so

I had attempted in the past several times to flash to a BIOS modded by TTAV but was unsuccessful each time, and had to get my systemboard replaced each time, four times to be exact. I was one of the few whom just recently purchased a Lenovo Edge 13 at that time and no recovery procedure was set in place.

Now that my laptop is out of warranty, I wanted to try again, but first to know, since I haven't followed the scene much, if a successful recovery procedure was ever developed for this model (Lenovo Edge 13 - Intel CPU).

If so, I would tinker with possible new modded BIOS to get the darn whitelist unlocked to use my normal wireless NIC.

Any assistance and guidance would be highly appreciated, and I would be willing to post my procedure with my experience in a post so others can see.

I do not know where to post such a request, I can if you want me to, I am not new to to BIOS modding scene as I have been successful in making some of my own in the past for various IBM and HP line of laptops, but this Lenovo had me stumped.

Thanks much in advance