Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [solved] Please enable AHCI for Asus EeePC 1201NL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please enable AHCI in Bios forAsus EeePC 1201NL.
THANX a lot! Shy
Thanks a lot for quickly work. Now i have IDE, Raid and Native. But AHCI mode isn't there Confused
The native one is supposed to be AHCI Wink

Do they work?
It works great!!!! Many many thanks for your work!Smile
Hello everone!

sorry for old topic. but i have problem with my 1201NL and kingston v300. I changed stock BIOS on ACHI version. And when I changed Native mode option the SSD work very slow, in IDE mode all OK. What is this, and possible it repair? Thank you.
Hello, friends.

Recently I've been asked by my colleague to resurrect Eee Pc 1201NL (office work purpose). Not only I upgraded RAM, but also switched HDD for an SDD. Also, figured out how to install Win 10 on this machine. Overall performance is nice and kind of snappy (of course keeping in mind it's a 10-years-old netbook). I wanted to unlock further performance boost (AHCI) but there is a small problem. I cannot mod the BIOS, because flashing tools won't work under win10. I was trying to make use of 'BIOS update' page on this website to create DOS bootable device, but all the links are not available for me. I'm not sure if it's because of my rank or they simply expired long ago. Can I ask you to attach them once again?

Also, I was wondering if there is any way to allocate more SDRAM for ION GPU. If there is such possibility, please unlock it Smile