Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 7530G unlock request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is asticky thread in PHOENIX section abour how to flash the BIOS , just follow the steps there Smile
(02-05-2012, 11:46 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]There is asticky thread in PHOENIX section abour how to flash the BIOS , just follow the steps there Smile

Awesome, thanks. BIOS is installed, many many new options. I haven't tried disabling onboard graphics and installing new nVidia drivers yet but I will do and will report back.

Just wanted to confirm that your modified bios installs perfectly.

Many thanks!

Andy.
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
hello i found this treat because i have the same issue and all i can tell you is thanks to take a look to this [censored] computer ^^

i have installed your bios it works!!^^
but when i desactivate hybrid graphics the computer don't run and i have to reboot to have old options settings back
also i tried to desactivate the igpu but when a do that there is nothing on screen (my laptop screen is conly connected to igpu ? maybe ?)

do you know maybe some solutions to this ?

thank you by advance for your answer !
Yes, you are right that the screen only connected to the builtin vga and any other setting will have problems .
Its a known issue in alot of notebooks .
ok i see this computer is really a piece of s.. thx for your answer !
Please help me !!! Acer Aspire 7530G restart problem...

I have a problem with my laptop, because when I want to restart it he shutting down, but he doesn't power on, how is normal... the power button lights for a second or two and he dies instantly.

I have tried bios update, from the producer support webpage, I flash the bios with latest update but the problem persists.

AHMED, I have tried with your version of bios MOD, because I was thinking that bios version will solve my problem, but it didn't.

Can anyone tell me what can be the problem? Or what can I do to fix it?

Thank you in advance !
I cant flash with this bios - neither on winphlash 64 bit on windows, nor on dos boot phlash 16....
(12-23-2021, 12:17 PM)dexter_m69 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant flash with this bios
Why?
On windows (winphlash64 bit) - it says my bios is not flashable. In dos mode - phlash cant use bios file, theres error. I ve been updating 3344, 3801 and 3808 bios from asus, without problems with phlash, but i cant with modded one (which i want to try)

And next soft - bios file is invaild.
Pages: 1 2 3