Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Intel DB65AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

this is my first post in this forum. I would like to raise an unlocking request for the Mobo mentioned in subject.
I'm sorry if there was any request like this already. I tried the search function and didn't find any.

The latest bios can be found here:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20509&ProdId=3278&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A&DownloadType=BIOS

(cannot attach the file as it is too big)

I want to change the voltage settings (i want to lower these) for the processor if there are any. And if possible I want to be able to change the RAM speed. The only thing to change currently is the RAM voltage.

Many thanks in advance
M
Its not normal phoenix bios , its intel bios and i don`t knew how to modify it .
(01-27-2012, 10:53 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Its not normal phoenix bios , its intel bios and i don`t knew how to modify it .

Thanks Ahmed for looking into this. Do you know what's the difference between the "normal" Phoenix bios and the Intel one?

Thx
Maik
Hi Maik ,

Every BIOS has a unique structure and method for unlocking which depends on the modules type and the code is written inside it .
all your BIOS modules are efi modules just like UEFI BIOS and its not the normal structure for PHOENIX BIOS sothat i can`t modify it as i don`t kne the method .
Hi Ahmed,

thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Cheers
Maik