Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [HELP!!!!] Just bricked after flash sp55068 on HP dv6-6020el
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody i need some help pls
What i did is:
1) Formatting the partition HP_TOOLS
2) then flashing the BIOS
3) I restarted and windows started normally
4) Then i restarted again, entered the BIOS and when i exit the bios.... BLACK SCREEN with the "caps lock" lightening...

PLS HELP ME!!!

have you clicked on the "bios recovery" links at the top of the forum?
Hi Mick,
Thanks for your reply. Fortunately i partially solved my problem. I just unplugged all battery (Main battery, CMOS battery and AC adapter) on my laptop for some seconds and then the pc started again without withelist, so MOD WORKS!. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Now i have another problem:
After a restart under Mac OS and everytime i entered the BIOS settings, system restarts with black screen so everytime i have to unplug all the batteries everytime i restart the pc and then when i start again it appears a screen with 502 error (checksum) that ask me to reboot. When i reboot it's ok... I read of this problem time ago but now i can't find the topic Sad
Any idea?
thanks
Pls someone of you can help me? Sad
anyone?
My hp pavilion dv6 6000 have some problem, after flashing bios i cant restart my laptop only trackpad lamp and capslock lamp, how to do fix this problem?... Help me please
I have the same problem with this bios sp55068 in DV7-6135DX.