Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: (Request)Whitelist Removal HP Envy 17 -10**(sp 52624)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking already for a few weeks,can any body help me about this?
Bios F1D, ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52624.exe

(fixed link /mod)
Please,asking for help... if no chance to fix this bios,just let me now,one more time please..
Bios F1D
Bios download link http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52624.exe
PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card that originally came with the laptop-
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&SUBSYS_1510103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&SUBSYS_1510103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&CC_0280
New card -Intel 6200
RSA signed-YES
PlatformName-144D (HP Envy 17 1050 ea)
Downloadable file- sp52624.exe
....Thanks very much....
thank you very much for the fast reaction,for my request......i flashed it already and first reboot with old card after flashing was good but when i change the card for new one then reboot again,logo came out and suddenly it was black screen.so now i will try to recover and only one thing can you help me again to find the right file....thank you so much,,
Try removing cmos battery for a couple of minutes with all power sources (AC and battery) removed.
I did it,but still the same.....
Camilo,is it means bad news? ...Please,help me if you have time for this...
I will have a look at it ASAP
Slowly slowly try to recover,takes a lot of time collect information coz i have slow internet for wifi,,,still looking for way how to rename 0144D.bin for recovery coz Phoenix tool190b2 can open but there is no more name for recovery, i can get it only for first version of bios F05.A and for F1D( latest one) no way....Should I check ROM files from DUMP and find the renamed .bin file like the way before?
(02-02-2012, 11:17 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]I will have a look at it ASAP

will this bios work with all 10** models ?

i was wondering ... i need to get in and configure mu optical drive so that the dedicated eject key works, is there a way to do that in this bios ? im gonna be flashing an unlocked bios for the first time, is there a guide around here to follow ?

also, is there an md5sum for the file ? i want to verify it

sent via android

sent via android
Pages: 1 2