Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS update request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=small]
hi all, i am looking for a BIOS upgrade for my Airis Pragma N890-N890D as is write on outside. with "CrystalCPUID" and "sisoftsandra" and "ubcd" i found that the system is all from MiTac (where you have no support for bios, Airis the same) so my PC it may be a "mitac minote 8050D" let's say both have exactly the same characteristics (hardware,software and design) everything the same!!!

motherboard vendor = MTC
product = Canyon-Intel Odem version Fab-3
cpu = intel pentium M 725 Dothan 1.6 ghz
chipset = intel 855PM
nordbridge = intel 82855PM
southbridge = intel 82801DBM (ich4-M)
video chip = ati mobility radeon 9600/9700
BIOS = insyde software mobilePro version 4.00.00
SMBios = R1.06 version 2.3 date 02/16/2005

My problem = in bios scu i don't have the advanced option and i think a BIOS upgrade will fix thatExclamation
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
(01-30-2012, 12:35 PM)Mick Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
Ciao Mick, like i sayd first there is no support or info from Mitac,and no support from Airis too otherwise i wouldn't be here. I have enough of google translate on chinese and japanese sites, i was searching all over the web the bios for this pc
-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: HP Slate 2 Tablet PC
-Bios revision: F.03 (8 Jan 2013) (newest)
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...em=ob-114368-1

-Current original card: SD\VID_0271&PID_0301 (Atheros AR6003)
-Card to be added: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235