Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GA-M61PME-S2P for vcore and ram and other overclocking faeutures
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
(02-11-2012, 02:44 PM)Mick Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

Here it is..please help a poor boy without money to acheve overclocking

download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-m61pme-s2p_f7b.exe

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product...=3262#bios
Is it possible to add this features?????????
Hi naik,

I saw your post in the other thread, we will continue with the issue here. Is there a way for you to tell if the ABIT bios works before the dual BIOS chip reflashes to original?

Thanks,
TheWiz
(02-15-2012, 05:43 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi naik,

I saw your post in the other thread, we will continue with the issue here. Is there a way for you to tell if the ABIT bios works before the dual BIOS chip reflashes to original?

Thanks,
TheWiz

I flashed the ABIT bios but the checksum is not the same and then it reflashes to the original..Right when I click Del to go in bios.. its very sad

You re the man TheWiz.. I realy want to overclock the PC i made for my brother so he can play Tekken 5 on PCSX2 emulator with reasonably speed.. Sorry for my bad english. Salut from Slovenija
SOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS...DRAMATIC HELP OVER HERE PLEASE