Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Removed] Lenovo ThinkPad T500 whitelist removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to add Ericsson WWAN card to my lenovo T500 that is not whitelisted.

I would greatly appreciate if you would remove the whitelist from the following:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad T500 Product ID: 2089-W72
Bios revision: 3.22/3.24 (28 December 2011) for x64 Windows
Bios ID: 6fuj45u6
Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj45u6.exe
PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card: I did not have the card before, so I don't have any ID

Kind regards,
bigmaras
Hi,
Thanks for reply, but I have problem.

When I start your file (6fuj45u6_NWL_ByCamiloml) I have error:
[Image: capturewj.jpg]

Maybe problem is my system (x64). I had this same error when I tried update bios with x86 bios file.

So, I try to change the file winuptp.exe with original file. Now, update start, but I have this error:
[Image: capture1mnb.jpg]

Any solution?
Strange, the only files i touched were the ROM files not the flashing utility at all.

I'm uploading again. Download form same link and try again Wink
(02-14-2012, 01:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, the only files i touched were the ROM files not the flashing utility at all.

I'm uploading again. Download form same link and try again Wink

I tried new link and this same error with your file:
"Driver loading failed. The utility cannot proceed" Sad
[Image: capturewj.jpg]

I also tried original file with this bios and no problem:
[Image: capture3tg.jpg]

I don't know where is problem, maybe utility check checksum or something...
Do you know any other solution of update bios on thinkpad?

hmm, could you modify 32bit version of bios? if yes I will try to boot from bootable windows xp 32bit...
6fuj45us.exe (32bit version)
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj45us.exe

and another question, if utility will run, what about information: BIOS image file is same as BIOS ROM, update is not necessary... ?
download previous verison, rollback then flash this one.
(02-14-2012, 05:41 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]download previous verison, rollback then flash this one.

In directory where I extracted your files I found WinPlash64 software. Can I use this software to update my BIOS? How to do that? What files I have to select to flash the bios in the "Specify new bios file"?

[Image: capturexrw.jpg]
go to c:\drivers\flash\6uj45u6 and launch directly WINUPTP.EXE by double clicking it.
(02-15-2012, 09:35 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]go to c:\drivers\flash\6uj45u6 and launch directly WINUPTP.EXE by double clicking it.

I tried this before Sad

[Image: capture1mnb.jpg]
You can try directly with winflash, but you need to know which one of the two bios files matches your hardware.

Paste screenshot of the bios information page.
Pages: 1 2 3