Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Samsung Sens R710 Unlock Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

This is my first post in this forums, i really like what is happening here Smile

I kindly ask if possible to help me to unlock my bios hidden futures.

Normally when i was using only one memory slot i could overclock my CPU from SETFSB with great success, but since i am using 2 memory slots and the memories are running in dual channel mode, i cannot overclock it anymore, and i am sure from bios i can do more tricks.

Thank you again...

Samsung Mother board R710
Bios: Phoenix SecureCore
Cpu: Intel Quad Core q9000 2.0
Video: GT130
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.
(02-17-2012, 08:31 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.

Thank you, waiting for you reply Smile
I have a question Smile what happens when you press shift key in the setup utility ! is there any menus appears ! i`m talking about the original BIOS .

Here is the unlocked BIOS :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?xof682z2uwbz704
Thank you very much! I confirm is full unlocked the bios now.... I Could not online any descriptions from "intel" category functions could you please point me were i can read more about all the options?>

Thank you
I am no expert into this... but do you know if is possible from phoenix bios to change the vcore of the memory or other options of memory?
No VCORE options available in most of notebooks ............ but you can find memory options .

Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
Hey guys. I am owner of Samsung R710 laptop and today I was looking for unlocked Bios and found this thread.
It must be some other device of Yours I meant the Sens because I woudn't brick my laptop otherwise Sad
Can You please confirm that we are talking about two different devices because I couldn't find on line anything about Samsung Sense R710.
Also if You might to know where to go to find some details about Bios recovery then I would be very glad

madmax
Hehe all good my friend but you dont gain much from it....

I am oc this laptop 40% from 2ghz to 2.8ghz

With 2 methods
Set fsb from 2000 to 2500
And activate dual ida from 7.5 to 8.5 mulltiplier unlock with throtlestop or so

Regards
Nograta is it the same Samsung we talking about?
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/...-techspecs
Pages: 1 2 3