Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [split] ASUS A8JS VGA Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I've updated my ASUS A8JS BIOS with the one indicated in this thread and installed an ASUS nVidia GeForce 9650M GT 1GB (VEN_10DE&DEV_064C). It boots ok. But a i do have a problem installing the driver. The installation runs ok but when i restart the computer it freezes in the WIN7 logo. Safe mode runs ok. I've tried several recent and old NVIDIA, ASUS and LAPTOPVIDEO2GO (w/moddified INF) drivers but still no result. Tried in WinXP, Vista and 7, but same problem!

Any clue to solve this?

(02-19-2012, 11:06 AM)shopuff Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone!

I've updated my ASUS A8JS BIOS with the one indicated in this thread and installed an ASUS nVidia GeForce 9650M GT 1GB (VEN_10DE&DEV_064C). It boots ok. But a i do have a problem installing the driver. The installation runs ok but when i restart the computer it freezes in the WIN7 logo. Safe mode runs ok. I've tried several recent and old NVIDIA, ASUS and LAPTOPVIDEO2GO (w/moddified INF) drivers but still no result. Tried in WinXP, Vista and 7, but same problem!

Any clue to solve this?

If you have already tried drivers for XP, Vista and,7 with no results, it's a safe bet there is a hardware problem and you should exchange it for a new video card..