Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: FSC Amilo xi1526
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I have an Amilo xi 1526.
Mainly I would like to have access to the sata/raid options, but any further unlocking will be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.
Please upload BIOS to other server as the ZIP file is broken .
Hidden menus are not linked to any options ....... i have to collect options and link it to its menus and tabs ........ this will be hard and take alot of time ....... to make it easier for me , do you need special options that you want to unlock ! or just need to unlock everything !
If it's not a problem, I would like everything to be open. I don't mind the time it will take, I just need a normal BIOS with all of its options. Thanks for your help!!
Something else.. If it is possible could you add a 4GB RAM support.. Last time I tried running on 4GB the laptop couldn't boot and I've read that it is caused by the BIOS. Thanks again and I hope I'm not getting annoying.. Smile
No, you are not annoying for sure Smile you are welcome here Smile
I think RAM is controlled via TOLUD register , but i haven`t modified it before and i don`t knew how to modify this register ( incase its not a hardware limit for the ram ) .
also , after looking in the setup module several times i found not enough space for linking all options and menus together , sothat you should choose what you need to unlock as unlocking all options will cause overflow and setup screen will not open after flashing .
Ok then, link any HDD advanced options like SATA, RAID, IDE/AHCI, S.M.A.R.T ets. The problem is that my single HDD is connected via RAID by no logical reason and I want to connect it directly. The others are for boosting it, it's running a little slow and there is nothing I can do with my original BIOS.
The next thing is the advanced chipset features or just the CPU clock options. Again the reason is to boost my PC. I have the needed cooling, but again there are no such options in BIOS, so it is impossible to do. Enable those options only if there is enough space to link them.
And finally there is something else I want to ask you, because you seems to know everything in this area. Is there an OS support or something you could add, because my notebooks manufacturer says my lappy does NOT support windows 7, but I'm running on it since Retail and it doesn't seems to have any problems. I'm just curious about it. Thank you! Smile
Hi again,
Is there any progress with my case, it's been a long time.. ?
Pages: 1 2