Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [UEFI] BIOS unlocking request: FUJITSU LIFEBOOK AH531
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook A531-AH531 Bios mod for CPU settings Multicore and Hyper-threading
Latest Intel CPU Microcode revision 2D, date: 20180207 (Spectre protection enabled)
Run FLASH.bat to start bios update

DOWNLOAD

After bios complete, verify with InSpectre.exe from zip archive

[attachment=14335]
Hello. I have an A531, there is also an i5-2540m processor. can i use this cpu?
(03-10-2019, 03:01 PM)CtrlAlexey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have an A531, there is also an i5-2540m processor. can i use this cpu?

Yes.
Hello.

I have problem with TurboBoost with i7-2820QM which achieve TurboBoost frequency (up to 3.4 GHz) on battery. When its plugged in AC adapter procesor achieve 2.6 GHz and no more.

Edit: I have to say that I updated microcode in BIOS for i7 2820QM. I was use diffrent power schemes. Didn't solved problem. Can I have a TurboBoost mode in BIOS?
(01-10-2014, 07:28 AM)xrazaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thought id bring this thread back to life. I also have a fujitsu ah531, i3 3rd gen I believe, running windows 7. Was wondering if its even possible to inrean the GPU VRAM from some hidden bios setting?

Thanks in advance

I think it is possible to use IvyBridge on SocketG2. It is able to add microcode for IvyBridge to BIOS.

EDIT: I tested i7-3632QM. It doesnt work.
Hy guys
Is there any solution to add secure boot menu to fujitsu A531 motherboard.A can't boot UEFI.
Can anybody to help me with a bios file?
THX!
Hi, i also have i7 2670qm and need to undervolt it, what i must do? i need custom bios?
To undervolt the cpu is necessary some special hardware chip on the motherboard, its not working only with custom bios. Only some gaming laptop have this hardware chip from factory.
Hello. My Fijutsi bios information. Is there a bios update? thanks
[Image: evehuuq.png]
Pages: 1 2 3