Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: I bricked my HP g62-340US! please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i was flashing a bios to my motherboard but it was not working so i restored the hp_tools AND this time it flashed but it was the wrong bios! now it is bricked, the caps lock flashes 2 times and according to hp thats a dead bios. i also tried everything to restore it. i extracted the 01444F27.bin and copied 2 times 1 is 01444F27.bin, 01444F27.FD and 01444F27.rom. also tried the same wile removing the f27 part! then i copyed all of them to a 1gb flash drive formatted to fat 32 and hp_tools and pressing Windows+B! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! if you know something else please speak up i need it!
(03-13-2012, 11:20 PM)xdarkmario Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i was flashing a bios to my motherboard but it was not working so i restored the hp_tools AND this time it flashed but it was the wrong bios! now it is bricked, the caps lock flashes 2 times and according to hp thats a dead bios. i also tried everything to restore it. i extracted the 01444F27.bin and copied 2 times 1 is 01444F27.bin, 01444F27.FD and 01444F27.rom. also tried the same wile removing the f27 part! then i copyed all of them to a 1gb flash drive formatted to fat 32 and hp_tools and pressing Windows+B! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! if you know something else please speak up i need it!

I have the same problem.
I flashed with the file Camiloxxx provided and when I rebooted I have the same problem above.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME